Whoa, it's been a LONG time since I last posted a journal. Shame on me, shame!
ANYWHO, I LOVE "Rise of the Guardians" (it's probably my favorite animated film of all time) and I've seen a whole lot of fan art here, including some being people's own OCs/guardians. Well, considering how obsessed I am, I've been creating my own OCs as well and have actually thought of either writing a book or graphic novel of my own, but I need to ask you all a question: Should I or should I not posted my characters up here on DA? A part of me wants to, but I'm afraid of getting nasty comments and such....then again I could simply ignore them, but still. I'd really like to know what you all think? Here's a list of the characters I've come up with so far in which I'll be creating:
- Asima: Guardian of Protection
- Misery: Darkened version of Asima and daughter of Pitch (Her story is going to be quite a long one -___-)
- Mortimer Reaper: The Grim Reaper, Bringer of Death
- Eilian Cogsworth: Father Time
- Caerwyn Arrow: Cupid, Guardian of Love
- Loki Scaramora: The Scarecrow, Mistress of Mischief
- Onni: The Leprechaun, Guardian of Luck
- Tru Destiny: Karma, The Lady of the Lifelines
- April S. Rain: April Showers, Spirit of Spring
- Jackson Orien Lantern: Jack O'Lantern, Guardian of Creativity, Spirit of Halloween
- August Ever-Change Fall: Autumn, Spirit of Autumn
- Diana Key: Diary, Guardian of Secrets
So far I've completed Asima, Misery, Mortimer, Eilian, Caerwyn, and Loki. PLEASE let me know what you think. By the end of next week, I'll come to a conclusion on what I want to do.
- A. R. Robertson